Thank you for considering contributing to The Parkway Church's mission to glorify God by making disciples. Simply follow the steps below to submit your contribution. We've written some helpful information at the bottom of this page to answer specific questions you may have regarding online giving. If you have any additional questions about online giving, please send an email to email@example.com.
Giving through our online portal:
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and choose the appropriate frequency. Whenever you're ready, you can click the "Next" button.
- Once you click the "Next" button, you will be directed to our secure giving site (Subsplash). Simply give your name, email, and a secure password to create your account. Setting up an account not only ensures that any future payment is quick, easy, and secure, but also enables The Parkway Church to send a contribution statement and year-end giving statement to your email for tax purposes.
- You will receive an e-mailed receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you so much for your gift!
Helpful things to know about online giving:
- It is simple and secure, and only takes a few steps to submit your contribution.
- The Parkway Church is a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
- The Parkway Church is charged a 2.9% + $0.30 processing fee for credit card transactions. So, if you submit a contribution of $100.00, $3.20 ($2.90 + $0.30) will go to the company that processes the payment.
- The Parkway Church is charged a 1% processing fee for eCheck/ACH transactions. So, if you submit a contribution of $100.00, $1.00 will go to the company that processes the payment.