Things to know about online giving:
Thank you for considering contributing to The Parkway Church's mission to glorify God by making disciples. To answer some questions you might have regarding online giving, we've written the following information. If you have any additional questions about online giving, please send an email to email@example.com.
- It is simple and secure, and only takes a few steps to submit your contribution.
- The Parkway Church is a 501(c)3 organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible.
- The Parkway Church is charged a 2.9% + $0.30 processing fee for credit card transactions. So, if you submit a contribution of $100.00, $3.20 ($2.90 + $0.30) will go to the company that processes the payment.
- The Parkway Church is charged a 1% processing fee for eCheck/ACH transactions. So, if you submit a contribution of $100.00, $1.00 will go to the company that processes the payment.
Giving through our online portal:
- To make a one-time or recurring donation, please enter your amount below and choose the appropriate frequency. Whenever you're ready, you can click the "Next" button.
- Once you click the "Next" button, you will be directed to our secure giving site (Subsplash). Simply give your name, email, and a secure password to create your account. Setting up an account not only ensures that any future payment is quick, easy, and secure, but also enables The Parkway Church to send a contribution statement to your email for tax purposes.
- You will receive an e-mailed receipt of your donation, which you will need to save for tax purposes. Thank you so much for your gift!
Make a One-Time Donation (debit card, credit card, PayPal account):
Make a Recurring Donation (PayPal account required):